By draegoncode - 26/07/2010 04:34 - France

Spicy
Today, I told my girlfriend of 2 years that I was sexually abused as a kid. She was only the third person I've told. She reacted by breaking up with me because I "might do something" to her kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 579
You deserved it 4 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Abuse is a horribly traumatic thing to endure at any point in your life. I'm sorry OP that you had to go through that. I hope the person that hurt you is rotting in jail or in hell. I have 0 tolerance for abusers. I hate people that make excuses for someone that's abusive. You shouldn't be able to walk this earth if you allow such evil to escape from your body! I have dealt with so many sex offenders and it makes me sick to think about the things these people would do. Your girlfriend is obviously being insensitive, but she may just be scared.

Comments

jeni_is_uhhmazin 0

wow what a dumb bitch that's messed up

Jorgina226 0

what stupid *****! I'm sorry dude. Really, I am!

good thing she left, she's a bitch and not right for you.

wow what a biitch! FYL ,im sorry OP 

tell her you were joking and look at her and laugh like a rapist

crookies 0

oh that sucks, what a bitch. you're probably better off without her tbh

I hope your life gets better because b!tches like that are not going to help. well she can't be that great if she's that shallow so maybe it better that she did that.

She seems really stupid. She assumes because you went through a traumatic event you'll want to do that to her kids??? Doesn't make any sense! I suppose you're better off without her. Sorry OP.

Actually, it does make sense. Unfortunately abuse like that is usually a pattern behavior. If OP was abused chances are his abuser was abused, too.

#391, that isn't always the case. People choose different paths based off of what they believe is right. I was sexually abused as well, but I don't go around doing that to other people. I abstain from sexual contact entirely because of the PTSD that my attacker gave me. Simply assuming that he was a danger because he was abused like that without proof is wrong. However, if the OP had any history indicating that he was prone to sexual violence, that would be an entirely different situation.