By Anonymous - 09/11/2011 21:52 - United States

Today, I thought it would be a good idea to let my 19-month-old son watch me pee, since I'm trying to potty train him. I didn't consider that he might try to grab my penis. When he did, I was startled and peed all over the floor and my son. Good job dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 514
You deserved it 24 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn that sucks Dude but Face it.. Its just what kids Do!

Comments

FYLDeep 25

You better hope he didn't learn anything. It wouldn't be good if he thought that was the proper procedure.

I hope your son didn't get a female name as well.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Seriously.. This was ur best effort? You failed mang

I'm sorry, no one really likes what I write. I don't ******* care what you think alright? I do what i want to, it's my freedom of choice. But get the **** out of here with your 'mang', mang.

Divadro, for the record I found your comment entirely original and mildly brilliant. Bravo.

I don't usually look at my replies but I noticed there was one. Kind of aggravating. Whatever. Long while ago there was an FML about a teacher making students take a book and learn a passage as a restroom pass. I made the most creative thing on the fly. But it offended people because they thought the thing she was touching was a dude's penis i happened to throw in. What i really wrote about was the ribbon used as a bookmark. Since the ppl were offended, it kind of ruined my creativity. Felt shunned. I only try to build a story around something. Flip it, twist it around. I'm not sorry to offend but sheesh wipe off those frowns. And go by my name. I'm no number, 65.

I was glad I gave this guy a thumbs up until I read all of these replies.. Dude, nobody likes a sob story. Just saying.

Your amazing Dude. Don't listen to those douche heads

Not very well thought out... Maybe try to do that while he's standing at his own training potty? That way, he's handling his own junk rather than grabbing for yours.

llZombiell 5

It's ok, you're both learning : )

So you thought it would be a good idea for your kid to watch you pee? No, no and also, no. Furthermore, 19 months? He's almost 2 years old, stop with the "months" crap, it's the most irritating thing parents do when they have a new baby.

sunlovinmama 1

Haven't you heard monkey see monkey do? It's well known that parents teach potty training by showing the kid how. If momma did, he would learn to sit and pee. Happens all the time just proving that this is how kids really learn

The child is a year and a half... Parents tend to stop the "months" talk after 2years

gabrielbaby 9

It's not an annoying thing, it's how most people say it, because that's how the doctors say it. That's how other experienced adults say it, that's how clothes sizes are measured. It's not a cutesy thing. Its just normal

A child is growing and changing so much in those first two years of life, that it's important to distinguish between an 18-month-old versus a 12-month old. As stated before, it's common practice to use months as a measurement of age up to age 2. You don't have to like it, but you do have to accept that it's common usage, and people aren't going to stop just because your royal brattiness demands it.

thatKidzmOm 10

That comment left me wondering if you have a kid yourself?

jrtepechis 6

I was like that too . I hated using months whenever it came to my son but I did research while I was pregnant and realized infants grow rapidly seeing as mine was a late bloomer in most cases . He recently learned to walk , have his first set of teeth and he just started talking . By the 2 years it's not pertinent to use months but some parents , docs , and clothing still does .

skyttlz 32

There's more difference between a 6 month old and a 10 month old, than an 18 year old and a 23 year old.

Not even going to make a valid point? Just straight to the insults? That's not a waste of time....

Seeing as how clothing, diapers, and development is usually described using months, it's not annoying. Development in the first 2 years of life is so rapid, that saying 1 year instead of 7 months could make people think your child is walking. You obviously don't have a child, or have ever bought for one, you stupid prick.

leadman1989 15

"been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretans cloning and feeding and I don't even own a tv" -paraphrasing too lazy to look up lyrics- BREEDER! I'm just joking kids are tiny human beings with no sense of morality and a constant hunger for blood flesh and violence! Tl:dr

If you're a guy why is your username Jasmine?

In a complete coincidence, just yesterday I looked up the name Jasmine on a baby names site (I always wanted to call a kid that, though it'll never happen since having a nice name in mind is not a good enough reason to create a person, even when there's a longstanding family tradition of reproduction) and was surprised to find that in some places it's a boys' name. The more you know.

PokeTrainer97 0

You gave him a golden shower! (office reference)

The concept was sound but the execution hilarious. Don't worry, he won't remember. :)