By Anonymous - 19/08/2009 17:23 - United States

Today, I thought I saw a snake while I was watering. I got my son to check it out and he agreed too. I was nervous so I called animal control, and they said it would cost $50 just for them to come out, I agreed. It ends up I paid $50 for them to pick up an old diamond weave farmer's hat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 550
You deserved it 42 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for thinking you have to call Animal Control for a (most likely) harmless snake.

AfricanChick 0

Uh why'd you call animal control just for a snake? It was probably harmless if it was a snake.

Comments

That's pretty...sad. Must be pretty hard to just get a good look at it and see what it is...

YDI for just being stupid, also for considering calling animal control. not like it was even in your house.

It was probebly just a harmless garden snake. If it was like a 30 ft python, 7 ft away from you, then yeah i'd call animal control. Geesh.

inconvienentgurl 0

y would u call animal control on a snake outside of ur house? o.0 it would of just slithered away ne way...

lifeislife_fml 0

Wait...so the snake was under the hat? At first I thought the OP thought the hat WAS the snake. But that's not possible. My neighborhood used to have snakes around. One was squished under my garage door many years ago.

alexcabot 0

I think she thought the snake was the hat, because she specified "diamond weave." Didn't you notice it wasn't moving?

ryansims 0

your the dumbest ******* person in the world congrats on your amazing feat dumbfuck

And YOU'RE a hypocrite, because you are dumb enough to fail to recognize the difference between "you're" and "your."

Dude, its the internet, people use slang and msn talk all the time, you might as well give him shit for saying "u" instead of "you". You're the hypocrite for not realizing that.

Nice job. Maybe you can have them wrangle up your garden hose next time.

Pastor_Rich 0

why didn't you spray it with the hose or poke at it with a stick YDI

curryndricegirll 0

#27, "you're" the dumb one. he used "your" correctly.

softbonez 0

I don't think 27 used "your/you're" at all.

#38 they used "your" incorrectly at the start and u also commented on the wrong thread. now who is a dumbfuck??? (sorry im not trying to b a grammer nazi or spelling nazi or wateva the **** u wanna say)