By anonymous - 07/08/2012 03:08 - Australia

Today, I successfully stopped my hair straightener from falling into a bathtub full of water by grabbing hold of the burning hot plates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 924
You deserved it 8 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I know! It's like were you going to straighten your hair then take a bath? Then you'd have to shower because you were sitting in bath water so you're back to your curly/ frizzy hair, right?

A100893 30

I'm having ghost hand pain thinking about it.

BlondeBaller 0

Shoulda drained the bathtub >,

I grabbed my sisters ungodly hot straightener one time, she told me it was off.. Stupid douche. Anyways, go pick up some burn cream, and aspirin if that's all you can get. Look on the bright side, at least you saved the straighter, and avoided a short circuit and possible electrocution. Get well soon OP!

Really? Reeeally? Don't straighten your hair next to a bath tub. Though if you haven't already worked this out then you may be better off just getting a nice tight grip on the straighteners and plunging them into said bath...wouldn't have to worry about that burn on your hand either that way.

BunBunBabe 8

I've grabbed the hot plates of a straightener dozens of times to save it from landing in water ( but I am extremely accident prone) anyways IT HURTS!!!! Sorry hope it heals soon

well assuming the bath water was hot, she probably didn't. you should run it under the cold tap.

My bath sometimes takes forever and a day to drain... I am going to hope that's her reason, too.