By RebekahBrooke - 17/09/2011 17:13 - United States

Today, I started my first day as a waitress. After getting my ass slapped, drinks and food spilled over me, and being tripped by a bratty kid, my tips were stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 164
You deserved it 2 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dear OP, ...within context, pretty straightforward FYL.

wriptidez 0
SteelCladAngel 0

Sue the person who slapped you for sexual harassment and sue the parents of the little ****** who tripped you. You'll get your tips back and more!!

111... I'm not going to bother trying to prove otherwise.. You're just another self indulgent prick who think "'Merica number one!!'". Using kangaroos as an offense.. Lol. The kangaroos down under get more health care than you do in your 'greatest country'. Some fact to back up your slanderous proclamation please.

RebekahBrooke 9

actually, I make less than minimum wage. the tips are supposed to make it up. they ARE my paycheck. and no, the usa is not a third world country.

edmanet 2

If someone stole your tips on the first day, then quit. It's not going to get any better. You can easily find another waitressing job.

Ouch! Working basically for nothing.....

Wow. Never seen the OP incessantly respond to comments like this before. No need to justify yourself; just let anon duke it out while you sit back and enjoy the show. Also, why is everyone so sue-happy?

RebekahBrooke 9

:p I'm happy to have gotten posted. and im just explaining.

Working for a living pretty much sucks. As life moves along the jobs improve but you get a house full of ungrateful people added to the mix. Deal with it or move on. Could be worse. You could be complaining about your first day in a brothel.