By RebekahBrooke - 17/09/2011 17:13 - United States

Today, I started my first day as a waitress. After getting my ass slapped, drinks and food spilled over me, and being tripped by a bratty kid, my tips were stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 164
You deserved it 2 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

rarememory 7

Your learn some defensive waitressing techniques lol you'll get tired of coming home like that eventually

So a 15 year old waitress was getting her ass slapped? creepy.

Awe that's such a terrible thing to do towards another person :( I hope you have better luck.

People still slap waitresses on the ass? Thought that was only in movies.

perdix 29

I was going to say something typically perdixian, but I looked at your profile and saw your age. I'm sad that a young person who was trying to earn some money to help their family (even if you use the money on yourself, you are still relieving the burden on your parents), and being treated so badly. I'm sorry you've been subjected to sexual harassment at your age.

RebekahBrooke 9

Aww. I was looking forward to your comment. You're in my favorites. :c But thanks anyway!

perdix 29

Trust me, when you turn 18, I'll be as raunchy and nasty as the perdix you've come to know and love. I hope your second day of work is a lot better!

RebekahBrooke 9

uhm... can I get a preview? :D

jowho 0

Jobs will get easier. But 9 times outta 10. You'll always hate something about every job. I'm a bartender, don't get tips stolen, don't get touched.. Next time someone try's to smack your ass grab turn around and say why thank you and "accidentally" spill a drink on them.

SteelCladAngel 0

Spill a plate of nasty leftover food on the person who did the slapping... "OOPS! you startled me! Sorry!" *fake smile* And walk away without offering to get them extra napkins etc etc.

jowho 0

I'm a bartender. I make pretty good money, tips are just a bonus.

jowho 0

And I really hope your not saying the USA is like a third world country... Have you ever lived here? Doubt it. USA is the best country in the world. Don't hate on what you don't know. You stay over there with your kangaroos and well stay over here in our great country.

#111 That comment makes you look more like a moron. WE, the USA, is not the best country in the world. Yea we're not a 3rd world country, but with the stupidity of most americans, the disasters we're having, and a horrible economy, it wont be long until we turn into a 3rd world country.