By Crying - 29/02/2012 20:21 - United States

Today, I started crying in class because of a sad part in the book I was reading. I got pulled out into the hallway and my male teacher asked, "Is it your special time?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 980
You deserved it 8 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

SunsFan 0

I remember when we read Old Yeller in class. I cried to haha. But anyway what an idiot for assuming that.

fijianchick 0
julialinn 2

Books can make you feel a wide variety of emotions. It's not really rare to see someone cry because of a book.

I was reading the inside of your mother's lips.

You are so lucky he cares enough to ask you. These days most of the teachers don't give a shit about your problems.

In my opinion that's the way it should be.

I wouldn't really want my male teacher caring whether or not I'm on my period.

Now that's kinda rude... He should've just asked what's wrong.

What book? Depending on the book, it could have been appropriate

Ew, that is so gross and uncalled for aha! Way too personal. Why did he need to ask THAT question? A nice "Are you okay?" would have been dandy xD

I do wish people would go through the logical reasons why a woman would be experiencing emotions, before jumping straight to "there is a mixture of blood and viscera coming detatched from her uterus and pouring out of her ******!"* conclusion. *I was totally going for gross-out points there.

Wait... are you telling me that women have emotions for a reason other than periods?

^ That there is a possible reason for the emotions 'annoyed' and two varieties of 'pitying'. :P

julialinn 2

I agree with 52. People always jump to the conclusion that you're on your period if you show even the tinniest bit of emotion. It gets really annoying, it's almost as if people believe women are on their cycles 24/7.

KVKdragon 26

What up with FML teachers? They really need to be this loony or rude?