By SHK519 - 25/03/2012 01:07 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I started a new blog that I've been planning for weeks. So far, the only comments I've received are a dozen spam links, two people correcting my grammar, and a lady telling me I'm going to burn in hell for calling the Pope a noob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 061
You deserved it 41 571

SHK519 tells us more.

SHK519 1

Hey, I'm the OP. For your information, my grammar was impeccable. The people correcting it were American readers "correcting" stuff such as "colour", "realise", and the usual suspects. As for calling the Pope a noob, it was joking. I was ranting about the Africa situation actually, and I said he's a noob to the real world if he thinks celibacy is going to fix it. Thanks for demonising me, though! Anyone who thinks I deserve to be threatened with eternal hellfire for writing my opinions is stupid. I've shut the thing down until I write more material, because people in general are ******* stupid.

Top comments

iBiteRoses 22

Wow, what a fail. Americans (in general, because I am one) can't seem to accept that some English-speaking countries spell words differently... actually I think they were spelled that way before America butchered the language.

Comments

sickenedwinter86 0

Stay with it... If you can, video blog on YouTube. Thats how to get real viewers and comments. My podcast has been struggling until now. We just started posting clips to YouTube and advertising the Podcast all over and listener numbers have gone up!

chesoes 8

Yu shouldnt he call the pope like that & am not just saying that cuz am religious , you shouldnt call nobody like that so u deserved it i truly agrree w/ the lady

Oh noes, someone bad mouths an important person and now they're going to hell. Oh woe is he. Please, fix your damn grammar.

Siri14 1

Learn some grammar because your english sucks.

All blogs get spam links - your fault for not knowing this before you blog, then moaning about it. FML for reading your woes that you brought about yourself.

Oh **** you're going to burn in hell now

Sorry, but ydi for thinking this is an fml situation. Blogs don't just become popular overnight, if you want it to become a popular blog then you have to promote it. Then besides that, it's the Internet, did you really think there wasn't going to be spam, grammar nazis, or someone who gets offended? Even if more people do start reading it you're still going to get tons and tons of comments like those ones. If you haven't figured that out about blogs or any other online profiles, then you're probably a bigger noob than the pope.

YDI for being a victim of grammar Nazis and dissing the Pope.

friedbunnies 9

Who plans a blog? Mine is exactly 31 days old and has over 6,000 hits. All the posts are written spontaneously.

projudy 9

Post a link or you're lying.