By SHK519 - 25/03/2012 01:07 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I started a new blog that I've been planning for weeks. So far, the only comments I've received are a dozen spam links, two people correcting my grammar, and a lady telling me I'm going to burn in hell for calling the Pope a noob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 061
You deserved it 41 571

SHK519 tells us more.

SHK519 1

Hey, I'm the OP. For your information, my grammar was impeccable. The people correcting it were American readers "correcting" stuff such as "colour", "realise", and the usual suspects. As for calling the Pope a noob, it was joking. I was ranting about the Africa situation actually, and I said he's a noob to the real world if he thinks celibacy is going to fix it. Thanks for demonising me, though! Anyone who thinks I deserve to be threatened with eternal hellfire for writing my opinions is stupid. I've shut the thing down until I write more material, because people in general are ******* stupid.

Top comments

iBiteRoses 22

Wow, what a fail. Americans (in general, because I am one) can't seem to accept that some English-speaking countries spell words differently... actually I think they were spelled that way before America butchered the language.

Comments

well i think calling the pope a noob is hilarious.

skywalkluke85 6

Ok, c'mon, who really says noob? Directed towards the pope no less?

oarisimo 4

You sound like a total tool, OP.

YDI it's a shame you'd been planing a blog for weeks only to call the Pope a noob. Shame on you.

daxter304 2

Sorry but, you frigging deserve it. I don't care what your excuse is.

You don't care? Who asked You to care in the first place?

Epsilonyx 15

The pope is only ever a noob in Assassin's Creed!

That woman obviously thought the pope was pr0 l337.