By SHK519 - 25/03/2012 01:07 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I started a new blog that I've been planning for weeks. So far, the only comments I've received are a dozen spam links, two people correcting my grammar, and a lady telling me I'm going to burn in hell for calling the Pope a noob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 061
You deserved it 41 572

SHK519 tells us more.

SHK519 1

Hey, I'm the OP. For your information, my grammar was impeccable. The people correcting it were American readers "correcting" stuff such as "colour", "realise", and the usual suspects. As for calling the Pope a noob, it was joking. I was ranting about the Africa situation actually, and I said he's a noob to the real world if he thinks celibacy is going to fix it. Thanks for demonising me, though! Anyone who thinks I deserve to be threatened with eternal hellfire for writing my opinions is stupid. I've shut the thing down until I write more material, because people in general are ******* stupid.

Top comments

iBiteRoses 22

Wow, what a fail. Americans (in general, because I am one) can't seem to accept that some English-speaking countries spell words differently... actually I think they were spelled that way before America butchered the language.

Comments

Oh no, you insulted the Pope! He should clearly be completely immune to any kind of criticism despite being an evil old goat! You obviously deserved it D: God damn it some people really do need to get their priorities straight... defending the Pope? Try defending someone worthy of it. I facepalm at humanity sometimes...

That's what you get for calling the Pope a noob, religious or not.

It's an opinion. I'm catholic and I laughed at pope is a noob. If you don't have a sense of humor the Spanish inquisition will happen again.

No one expects the Spanish inquisition!

You've been planning for weeks and the best you've got is calling the pope a n00b? Lame.

Well, than don't call the pope a noob!

You definitely deserve it... For one thing, you should CONSIDER the views of your readers and not be so straightforward as to call the Pope a noob. That was kinda a fail.

Whst readers? The blog was new so they had 0 readers.

I would love to get a link, that blog sounds awesome