By SHK519 - 25/03/2012 01:07 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I started a new blog that I've been planning for weeks. So far, the only comments I've received are a dozen spam links, two people correcting my grammar, and a lady telling me I'm going to burn in hell for calling the Pope a noob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 061
You deserved it 41 571

SHK519 tells us more.

SHK519 1

Hey, I'm the OP. For your information, my grammar was impeccable. The people correcting it were American readers "correcting" stuff such as "colour", "realise", and the usual suspects. As for calling the Pope a noob, it was joking. I was ranting about the Africa situation actually, and I said he's a noob to the real world if he thinks celibacy is going to fix it. Thanks for demonising me, though! Anyone who thinks I deserve to be threatened with eternal hellfire for writing my opinions is stupid. I've shut the thing down until I write more material, because people in general are ******* stupid.

Top comments

iBiteRoses 22

Wow, what a fail. Americans (in general, because I am one) can't seem to accept that some English-speaking countries spell words differently... actually I think they were spelled that way before America butchered the language.

Comments

Maybe the lady telling you that was harsh. But the pope has done so much more for this world and its peace and most people on this application. He's done something against the church's sexual abuse to younger children. And cut back on the priests bonuses to give to the church to help the cities that need it. He talks about how being gay is nothing to be ashamed of as long as you do what's right and not hurt anyone. He's an example of a person and he gives hope and inspiration to many countries that need his support. Be thankful someone like him has many supporters and not some Hitler wanna be that's taking over many countries like Chavez's replacement that terrorizes many innocent people. Families can't see eachother and be united because of dictators like him and here many comments talk trash upon one of the only people in the world that are helping to fight against it! It's sickening how most of you are talking without even knowing the true facts of what you claim to know most about. Truly sickening.

Unfortunately people do not wish to focus on the good deeds of a person in such a position of authority. Instead they wish to focus solely in the bad. Even though the good outweighs the bad, the bad is always more interesting to put the spotlight on. It is the sad truth in this world that all the bad is given the main focus and the good is swept under the rug.

ashley113086 6

So let me get this right, you're allowed to post whatever YOU want about the pope because it is YOUR OPINION. However, this woman is not allowed to post HER OPINION because it contradicts yours. You do see the hypocrisy there, right???

tarlax 11

You're such an idiot. First of all he never said she wasn't allowed to post her opinion, so there's no hypocrisy. Second of all, calling the Pope a noob is pretty mild in the first place. I'd call it so mild that it's childish. It's definitely nowhere near as offensive and hateful as telling a guy on his own blog that he's going to be in agony and burn forever in hellfire. Get some perspective, retard.

I'm not even Christian and I think Pope Francis is such a nice and sweet guy , all I see and hear about him is good . You left all the people in the world and chose the Pope to call a noob ..

tarlax 11

You think he's a great guy because he has a good PR team / isn't as bad as the last one? Lol. BTW, Francis wasn't the Pope when this FML was posted. It was Benedict XVI, AKA Emperor Palpatine.

Don't worry, OP! Every famous person starts off small. You will always have hate. Ignore them.