By SHK519 - 25/03/2012 01:07 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I started a new blog that I've been planning for weeks. So far, the only comments I've received are a dozen spam links, two people correcting my grammar, and a lady telling me I'm going to burn in hell for calling the Pope a noob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 061
You deserved it 41 571

SHK519 tells us more.

SHK519 1

Hey, I'm the OP. For your information, my grammar was impeccable. The people correcting it were American readers "correcting" stuff such as "colour", "realise", and the usual suspects. As for calling the Pope a noob, it was joking. I was ranting about the Africa situation actually, and I said he's a noob to the real world if he thinks celibacy is going to fix it. Thanks for demonising me, though! Anyone who thinks I deserve to be threatened with eternal hellfire for writing my opinions is stupid. I've shut the thing down until I write more material, because people in general are ******* stupid.

Top comments

iBiteRoses 22

Wow, what a fail. Americans (in general, because I am one) can't seem to accept that some English-speaking countries spell words differently... actually I think they were spelled that way before America butchered the language.

Comments

geassconan 1

Why did u call the pope a noob?

TheElderTROLLZ 15

The fervent worshippers are the true n00bs. The pope knows it's all up in the air.

jaystreet46 4

Noob? Really? That's the best you could come up with?! Not even proper context, bro.

KaelaKhaotic 5

It's not even like the people correcting the grammar were right either. Americans are so sensitive when it comes to grammar over the Internet. Like, nooo!!!! It's not wrong to write 'colour', or 'realise' or 'favourite' or 'gray'

b0ngs 7

A blog is like a public journal; you post what you think, but since its public be prepared for people to comment or critisize(sp?) what you post. Dont expect to have a famous blog, because those are few and far between.

No clue if this will get thumbed down, but since you acknowledged the spelling error, I thought I'd correct it for you. (for future reference) *Criticize

Welcome to the world of blogging. Get disqus or intense debate plugins and it will help filter spam. Mean comments are just as good as positive comments. At least someone is reading it.