By Chan - 26/09/2011 01:57 - United States

Today, I spilled hot coffee all over this man at work. I tried apologizing and saying it was an accident, but he then complained, which resulted in me being unemployed. The man I spilled coffee on was my uncle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 181
You deserved it 3 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

mic203 2

get another hot full cup,now aim to his junk.

He must be holding some grudge on you for a long time.

I don't understand why someone would fire you because you accidentally spilled coffee on him.It was obviously an accident.That's just ridiculous.

jazzybaby179 22

Can't blame him, hot coffee hurts like a bitch!

CuteDumBlonde64 11

But is it worth it to LOSE YOUR JOB? I mean REALLY?!

_Vamp_ 9

I'm sorry, but if you would've spilled hot coffee on me, not only would I get you fired, but I'd **** you with a rake. Here, take this rhyme with you: Family or not, that shit's hot.

Not only you would get her fired (ok or not) but you would rape her. Whaaaa......

Horrorfan 6
Pufferfish78 5

Wow you are violent aren't you? Sick bastard!

RA661 8

eeeeek you're one of those people who make life difficult for others!

guckylynn 19

Kinda fits that he's a ginger.

Nasty bastard. So, if your niece accidentally spilled coffee on you, you'd get her fired, then rape her? You obviously have no respect for family, or anyone for that matter. You sound like the black sheep of your family if you'd rape your niece.

You cried "uncle" but they showed you no mercy.

Sounds like something a certain lion named Scar would do, or the character who inspired him... I think his name was King Leonadis? I don't remember Hamlet much.

It was ******' Claudius. Hahaha, man I messed up :) .

scruffy_janitor5 1

Now get another cup and throw it in his face

Horrorfan 6

Wow, your uncle's a straight up douchbag. Nothin' like family values huh?