By becca - 21/08/2010 04:04 - United States

Today, I spent five minutes waiting by a stop sign. The two cars in front of me were taking a long time to move, so I began beeping and getting angry. Turns out, these cars were parked and I was holding up a line of traffic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 371
You deserved it 39 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you couldn't see that no one was in the cars?

glitchedgamer 0

YDI for not seeing there were no drivers. Not to mention I doubt these cars were parked in the middle of the road...

Comments

I'm gonna have to call bulls**t on this one. 1) It's illegal to park on the street close enough to a stop sign for this to be true. 2) Even if people were parked that close to a stop sign, they would be parked on the SIDE of the road. 3) Even if OP is retarded enough to pull behind parked cars, I highly doubt a whole line of people behind her were equally retarded. LAWYERED!

1. It still happens. I ******* hate that shit because some asshole does it all the time at my usual route. 2. It's a woman driver! Just kidding, but maybe the road is narrow or the cars have tinted back windows and she thought they were taking a right. 3. I guess she's an idiot driver that blocks both lanes instead of moving her ass over.

if your behind a parked car than you are parked too

its not entirely her fault, youre not supposed to park 100ft within a stop sign

its not entirely her fault, youre not supposed to park 100ft within a stop sign

Okay, it's still 99.9% her fault but will give her 0.1% of it being not her fault. How can you not tell if a car is parked? No lights, no driver, no noise, no movement at all, hell... I doubt they parked in the middle of the road(AND It was 2 cars, which makes it more obvious), and who knows really maybe they weren't that close to the stop sign. BTW, it's 30 feet from a stop sign, not 100 feet(might be 100 where you live though).

And this is why women are terrible dri--oh wait, this happened to me, too.

ASA5G 2

And women wonder why we call them bad drivers.

UpYoursInAdvance 0

????????!... JUST ???????????!