By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 23:09

Today, I saw that my ex-boyfriend was online and had no plans. I felt extreme happiness knowing he had no life. Then I realized that I was online and had no plans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 855
You deserved it 37 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

r0ck5t4r 3

Just because someone doesn't have plans on one particular night doesn't mean they don't have a life...

lammylamb17 0

ahhh classic tale of the Facebook stalker....

Comments

KyleIsSoFine 0

So just 'cause somebody is online for one night, it automatically means they have no life? If you seriously feel as if you have no life, then get out and do something. Otherwise just deal with it, s'not even that big of a deal.

He's probably got more of a life than you because I doubt he has any concern what you're doing proving he's moved on better..

Griggy 0

Leave the computers and do something meaningful like feeding the hungry, sheltering the poor, having sex, your choice.

you should go look yourself at the mirror and put a letter L on your forehead. LOSER!

TheDrummingResul 0

thats what u get bitch! don't wish bad things about ur ex's! it was probably ur fault he's an ex anyway.. and u know it's true with ur 4000+ YDI's

Infosys 0

Well, if you really did love him, how could you hate him so much?

Things happen when one person changes and the other doesn't. Of course the one who doesn't usually wants everything to go back to what it was and they end up angry at that person for changing. It's human nature to resist change. For some it's welcomed. Depends on who you are.

scarymunster 0

felt extreme happiness because he had no plans? what are you, a female Edward Cullen?

YDI for being a stupid bitch, no wonder he is your EX.

Epic222662 0

YDI for 1) Being creepy psycho stalker bitch 2) Taking pleasure in other's misery 3) Being dumped because you're a psycho bitch