By GroosedOut - 20/08/2009 12:32 - United States

Today, I saw my wife pick her nose and suck on her fingers. We're 38. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 595
You deserved it 5 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CDS09 0

The 38 at the end is kind of funny...I dont think it matters if you are 18 or 38, if you are married you are too old for that.

Comments

paks7 0

anyone who says they don't pick their nose is a liar

fretforyerlatte 0

absolutely, but i think the problem here is eating it.

Ydi for watching movies with Bruce Willis

ThatDopeKid 0
AntiChrist7 0

Oh my god she picks her nose!!! why couldn't she just be alcoholic, or have a gambling problem? Do your wife a favor and jump off a cliff

hahahaha unless you were being sarcastic, DON'T joke about that. Picking your nose doesn't tear families apart or make you go bankrupt.

That was their point, I think. The OP is getting his panties in a twist because his wife picks her nose - when there are a plethora of other problems she could have that are quite a bit worse.

Oh. That makes so much more sense. I thought they were being SERIOUS. Yeah, OP, and all these other people telling him to divorce her, get over yourselves! She picks her nose, big whoop! At least she's not drinking, or gambling, or using drugs, or cheating on him!

Ever clear your sinuses? It's the same thing. Every human being gets boogers in their mouth. It's called mucus, it's normal, and as long as she washes her hands, it's no big deal. I found out my wife did this on our first date. 19 years later, we are still happy together. Let it go!

Um, you get vomit in your mouth as it comes up. You certainly swallow some back down. However, is it acceptable to barf into a bucket then drink it? I think not. I like my logic better than yours. To me, it IS a big deal.

lunytunes88 0

And you probably smash poop on the walls.

there have been studies that show that kids who eat their boogers grow up with healthier immune systems. she's just keeping hers up to date.

lovesucksxxx 0

What the **** is wrong with you people? So half of everyone I meet eats their mucus after picking their nose? That's disgusting. To all you retards who think it's "natural" or something, mucus is supposed to be in your nose not your mouth. Deep inside the human body are all kinds of substances that have their purpose and place but would be sickening to put on your tongue. I've seen too many FMLs here where tons of people are not only accepting of, but all for these types of things. Eating mucus is disgusting, that's it.

akalisser 0

Mucus isn't only in the nose. It lines the stomach to keep the stomach acid from burning through its walls.

notlovingit 0

im not gonna lie this actually activated my gag reflex

If she suffer rhinotillexonania, there is not much you can do - sorry.

Im pretty sure i do :(. But i also do other nasty things as part of OCD.

Marriage is embracing all the gross shit your partner does. Not an FML or a YDI