By lebato97 - 09/12/2011 03:35 - United States

Today, I saw my neighbor's Christmas tree they had put up on their porch, with decorative presents under it. Being that my neighbors hate me, I figured I would take a present to piss them off. While walking back home with the present, I opened it. Inside it read "I knew you would, douche bag." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 660
You deserved it 80 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

borkchop1992 15

i bet your neighbors dont like you because you typically do douchy things like this

Comments

Osito2011 9

So they have you a present too op. cuz I'm confused. Did you give them a present and they gave you one back.

Llamacod 11

Sorry downstairs, but technically we are both correct. A birthday by definition is both an anniversary of the birth( by one definition) and by yet another definition the actual birthday which includes day of the year and year. As the poster didn't actually say "we we're born on the same day of the year" I was just using one of the definitions to make a point. rocks and glass houses bastard, rocks and glass houses.

What in the bluest of blue hell is wrong with you OP? How in the world is stealing ever justified? They hate you for a reason and all you did is just solidify that reasoning. Who in their right mind would try to steal someone's Christmas present? I mean where in your head did that ever seem like a good idea? They don't like you so you are going to try to purposely piss them off and dislike you more? Wow... this tops as ... wow. What an idiot.

zebrapattern 6

wow, are you serious? I hope you get coal this year for Christmas >:[

Llamacod, you can ASSUME which he meant. Why would he say that if it were false? He said it using the definition that makes it true. Now stop trying to correct everyone(yes, I've seen you try and do it on every Fml and almost always get thumbed down). No one thinks you're any smarter for trying to correct every little thing or mentioning women can be bosses too. Also, in a verbal argument with Doc, you have a pretty big chance of getting your ass whooped. Juuuuuuust sayin'.

White_Knightspc 0