By Anonymous - 02/12/2011 06:15 - United States

Today, I saw my dad for the first time in ten years. He was stealing my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 043
You deserved it 2 719

Same thing different taste

Comments

I would've tazed him. "You're not running away again, dad!"

Wow. I hope you chased him down or called the cops or SOMETHING. That is just all kinds of messed up.

That0therguy 4

Changed your profile pic please.

Wow, that was relevant to the conversation. Here's an idea: if you don't like the image of my face, either don't look at it (the images are so tiny on here you can hardly see it anyway), or stfu.

54- that was rude and irrelevant. there's nothing wrong with her picture so shut the hell up. haters gonna hate

perdix 29

well you'll be able to see him a lot more in jail if you choose to visit

after all the things your dads done for you! you think hes stealing it?? he obviously is getting his money back becuase you were a useless kid and he sppent money on when you were little! thats the reason he left in the first place!

I smell douche, oh wait it's just #33...

33 you need to be shot in any major city so people won't miss you and your douchy retardation!

so your idea of a dad who hasn't been seen by OP in ten years is a great giving selfless and thought full dad obviously your just an ignorant backward ass moron who needs to get a life instead of trolling on the internet you jackass

Capt_Oblivious 10

You use your car on a date, end up in the back seat making out, an unplanned pregnancy, a baby comes along, and in the future you are stealing your sons car to protect him. This pattern has to stop, so he's sacrificing himself to save you from falling into his footsteps. (nah, really he's just being a dick)

Learn from Mr Bean. Whenever you leave your car, lock it using the lock pad and take out the steering wheel as well.