By Anonymous - 15/10/2011 06:58 - United States

Today, I saw an unbelievably cute guy. He caught my eye and began to walk towards me. I adjusted myself and flashed him a smile. He came up to me, smiled back, and said "Hi, do you have a minute for gay rights?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 508
You deserved it 8 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, honey, all the good ones are either taken or gay. But seriously, DO you have a minute?

Vash_41288 10

Maybe his straight just passionate about gay rights lol, but probably not the case.

Comments

hateevryone 14

imagine your face when he said that

Hey, maybe he's not gay and he supports gay rights, its a possibility. (hope no anti-gay douches come here)...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

By anti-gay douches, I really meant Extremely Homophobic Assholes who plan to make the lives of anyone LGBT miserable...

afallingstar 22

I was thinking the same thing...I know guys who are straight who support gay rights

85: "Thrusting their sexuality" around you? What is that even supposed to mean? Yeah, I don't mind straight people as long as they're not thrusting their sexuality around me. How dare they find the opposite sex attractive. Well, as long as they don't even hint at it, I guess I can stomach their company.

158, I think the term "thrusting" is fairly obvious in it's cinnotation associatedwith gays.

PYLrulz 17

I believe what is being talked about are the gays that will shove their sexuality in everyone's faces, and claim anyone who even slightly disagrees with them are homophobic assholes.

97- except for hot lesbians and bi girls, because apparently it's "hot" and suddenly okay.

97- except for hot lesbians and bi girls, because apparently it's "hot" and suddenly okay.

Like I'm bi and guys are like, "Oh, that'd okay, but gay guys are freaks, an bi guys don't exist," and all that crap.

Let's make it clear, shall we? He's saying, and this is perfectly fair, that gay people can be gay, and they an admit they're gay. BUT, they don't have to remind the world every 4 seconds and scream it at the top of their lungs. There's a fine line between admitting and being pushy, and I've seen several gay people cross it. Those are the minority he's referring to.

I don't mind gays. I just don't like them shoving it down my throat all the time.

I don't mind straight people just as long as they don't thrust the sexuality in my face... Oh yeah, that and the fact that they can get legally married. :P

May i mention that it is most often the straight people who shove their sexuality at others? And insult people who are gay. And say that it is gross and unnatural. Not to say that there are no straight people who support gays, of course.

I agree a lot of straight people can be like that but I have a lot of gay friends who can be really shitty about sexuality. They say "Ew straight" a lot.

Andr913 13

1. Why are you pinching your tit? 2. As a bi dude, I say, "Why are all the hot ones straight or lesbian?"

Omg im not pinching anything but my shirt and only my shirt! And touchè.

Andr913 13

Judging by the exclamation points, someone already asked you that.

Andr913 13

If you sign up for rainbowdelegation.org you get free rainbow braclets.

flyestgirleva13 0

Can straight ppl wear the braceletes? Honest question

bizarre_ftw 21

Yes.... Why do people act like there's such a difference between straight and gay/lesbian? There isn't!! We're all human beings! This really just comes down to a small section of your body and who you want to expose it to! Tell me why that should make such a difference?!

perdix 29

Of course, you do! I don't know if you are hot enough to completely bring him back over to our team, but maybe you can get him to consider bisexuality ;) You can always become his f** hag.

Perdix, for God's sake. Fag hag. There, it's not that hard. If you're gonna make an off color joke, go all the way. Don't back out. You've said shit before that's worse than that, Perdix.

perdix 29

I got banned for a week for something way less homophobic than that (in fact, I can argue that what got me kicked off wasn't really homophobic at all). It's funny that in a place where ****, shit and all the words referring to excrement, sexual organs and acts fly around willy-nilly, certain words bring you summary punishment. I like it here and I want to stay. Sorry about the cop-out.

perdix 29

Yes, Didi, I was almost going to appeal my sentence to you. It was terrible! I had withdrawal. I broke out in hives, my hair fell out in clumps, I had simultaneous euphoria and crying spells. Even worse, without the outlet of FML, I started to act like perdix to the people in my real life. Fortunately, the week ended and the intervention got cancelled.

jablome 6

That must be a world record. You turned a guy gay in 8 seconds flat. Congratulations!

Haha, I know so many amazing good looking gay guys!(: Most of the time, I can tell they're gay at first glance. Gone to Fantasy Fest in Key West for the past 3 years!