By Idk - 29/05/2014 06:46 - United States - Gainesville

Today, I saw a pair of eyes looking at me from my closet. Realizing it must be my cat, I called her. She immediately came out from under my bed. I can't find anything in my closet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 726
You deserved it 5 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChristianH39 30

Have fun trying to fall asleep!

Comments

As the others have said: burn down the house. Burn it now.

missyfiona89 28

reflections maybe? Do you have any clothing with blings or any other reflective surfaces?

stop using logic and science to debunk this cool and freaky phenomenon!

It's because people try to find logical explanations that they get killed in horror movies. Get out while you still can, OP!

Clearly it was Randall from Monsters Inc.

129- then I guess it's time to whip out the whiffle ball bat

WinterBlue42 22

Except it will probably attach to the OP. .

Bluebl4ze 16

Wow, take that little consolation of deserting the place away too!

I wouldn't even be brave enough to go look in the closet in the first place

Arykay3 11

Plot twist: The cat that came out under your bed wasn't your cat.

plot twist: the cat wasn't a cat at all...

Plot twist: OP was the cat all along.

Plot twist: OP was in the closet the whole time

Plot Twist: OP is in a parallel universe where beds are closets and closets are beds. OP was in the bed, but in a parallel universe, was in the closet. So, actually, OP was staring at theirself the whole time.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Plot twist: In the future OP has a Time Turner and decides to **** with their past self, hence the FML. Didn't they read the instruction manual? Dangerous things happen to wizards who mettle with time! You must not be seen!

TallMist 32

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Thanks! I didn't want to sleep anyway :)

It was most likely something in your closet that the shadows made it look like eyes. Probably something shiny or clothes folded in a certain way. Don't worry, I have a couple of sequin tops that reflect light and freak me out sometimes, but its nothing to really worry about.

WasabiMars 21

It's just in your mind OP. I've had this happen to me before and I later realized the eyes/face I saw in the dark closet was a pair of shirts and jackets in the hanger. Our mind sometimes "see" things that, in reality, mean something else. :)

Clearly it's Randall from Monster's Inc. he pretended to be clothes hanging there too.