By Idk - 29/05/2014 06:46 - United States - Gainesville

Today, I saw a pair of eyes looking at me from my closet. Realizing it must be my cat, I called her. She immediately came out from under my bed. I can't find anything in my closet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 726
You deserved it 5 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChristianH39 30

Have fun trying to fall asleep!

Comments

I hope your life doesnt turn out to be another episode of paranormal acivity ..

Call a priest and get under your covers.

kenzie14840 11

Did your cat meow to the closet?You know they can see things which you can not..Hell we cant even see the light coming out from a remote control...I am sorry but we are not the only species who are intelligent.There are creatures called Jinns..Most of us share our houses with these creatures unknowingly.Search the web for it.

Yea you see the reason im not gonna do that is because i like to sleep. Soooo ignorance will truely be my bliss

You can sleep better if you know the protection methods:)

Jinns are not unknown creatures of intelligence. I'm Muslim and we know Jinn are just bad angels, not any demonic presence. You can sometimes see them, but it's extremely rare. They can eat some morsels of your food and sometimes do the smallest creepiest things, like take you pencil, and the pencil wild be just gone.

Interestingly,I am too a muslim.And I know for sure that there are both good ones and bad ones(those who have faith and those who do not)And they are not just bad angels.They are a different specimen.And also angels are a different specimen.

What I meant is they are both different creatures(angels and jinns)There's a surah about jinns in Quran.And also devil himself is from the jinns family...

Oh sorry, I'll try to be more careful next time