By Anonymous - 01/12/2013 06:07 - United States

Today, I reduced my psychologist to tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 314
You deserved it 4 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably the shortest FML I've ever read. Bravo.

OP told the psychologist what happens in the beginning of the movie "Up".

Comments

By retelling why OP was there in the first place.

OP told the psychologist what happens in the beginning of the movie "Up".

Just because your psychologists job is to help you with your troubles, doesn't mean he/she isn't human. Think about being one. You get to sit there all day and listen to the most screwed up and odd things in people's lives. And technically, you can't even tell anyone why it bothers you, because that is against the law (doctor/patient confidentiality). If they aren't there for therapy, then they're there for their drugs.

Why am I being thumbed down? It was just a question.

It was a rude question. You should of worded it better.

While I agree with your sentiment, my OCD/Grammar Nazism compels me to point out that 'should of' is not correct. It's 'should've', as in 'should have'. Not trying to be a dick - it's just an irritatingly common error.

Seeing as how #88 corrected you, maybe you should have worded it better, #85.

Your grammar isn't perfect. Punctuation marks such as periods and commas go INSIDE quotation marks, not outside them. Unless you're not in the United States. Also, OCD isn't an excuse for correcting other people's grammar. Do you have *diagnosed* OCD, or are you just using that to justify what you do?

michael666 7

thumb me down all you guys want this girl if gorgeous!

Probably the shortest FML I've ever read. Bravo.

Sooo I searched gigli haha I don't know why I found that so funny....in fact...I uhh don't know why I'm posting this....I uhh this is awkward....I'm gonna slowly stop t-y-p-i-n-g........

perdix 29

"I watched Gigli" holds the crown after knocking off the previous record-holder, "Michael Jackson died."

Oh wow, so sorry to hear that OP :( Things will definitely get better though, hang in there!

Aww I'm sorry OP, but it'll get better!!

Well, that's a first. I would imagine you'd win some type of award.

maybe you guys can go to group therapy together. or a “my psychiatrist has worse issues than me" support group. help is out there

I hope things will get better for you soon, OP.

ZY1431 24

well I dunno how u managed that but damn.