By Fv-day - 14/02/2010 16:32 - United States

Today, I received a notice that my boyfriend had given me a rose via Happy Aquarium on Facebook. It came with a date cancellation so that he and his friends could play BioShock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 632
You deserved it 4 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dante15 3

@161 Bioshock is number 1 compared to Call of Duty. All of the COD games suck. Everyone loves to be a big daddy in Bioshock

azn365 0

Bioshock may be fun, but that doesn't give him an excuse to cancel ur date. Fyl since he cancelled his regular plan.

Well at least he themed the cancelation with the game he was going to play.

and?, oh is that it? well then,STOP WHINING,he has friends too,you don't own him like some sort of pet! ever watch the new abuse ad?

azn365 0

I'm not saying that it was a bad thing for him to hang out with his friends, I was just saying he should stick according to his plan and hang out with his friends some other time.

I feel sad for you, but if I had a girlfriend when I got Bioshock 2 I'd be tempted to cancel plans, but I'd tell her in person if I could and as softly as possible because it is kinda sad when guys ditch girls for video games.

KaylaCrow 4

Well if i was you, i might have to let that one slide.....because BioShock is pretty amazing. Hell, i might have cancelled date plans so i could play BioShock with MY friends!

Bioshock is pretty amazing, just be glad you didn't get blown off for something that sucks like Vampire Rain or Two Worlds.