By Unluckyducky - 19/07/2009 10:11 - United States

Today, I received a letter in the mail stating that I had won a trip to Cancun, Mexico. It looked like a scam so I threw it away. I later found out that it was a birthday present from my cousin and the envelope also contained a check for 5 thousand dollars to help cover some expenses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 524
You deserved it 70 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anneboleyn 0

I went to Cancun about 10 days ago. Really pretty place. Too bad you won't see it. Unless you dig it out of the trash.

Your cousin shouldn't have made it look like junk mail.

Comments

your cousin can write you a new check. but you should have checked anyways.

that's astupid way to send a gift. especially such a valuable one. allyour cuz has to do it put a stoppayment on the check and send you another one.

you are a fuxking moron, open your mail. even if you opened it, you're a dumb ass for not reading shit properly. you don't deserve to go to cancun.

Fuk_My_Life 0

i think #5 can suck my dick

One word: idiot. Ah you would have gotten swine flu of you went to Mexico anyways.

thelonelylurker 0

hehehe.. most of you saying ydi are being ridiculous. If you received something in the mail saying you won a trip to Cancun you would assume it was fake too so shut up! Sorry OP that sucks but it isn't that difficult to stop payment on a check, and reissue tickets so your life isn't completely ******.

wowfmlife 0

Oh well, Mexico is a disgusting swill hole anyways. Not FYL or YDI, more like yay, you win!