By Anonymous - 01/03/2013 16:35 - United States

Today, I received a chain-mail text that vividly described what "Tanya" would do to me in my sleep if I didn't forward it on. I'm so paranoid that I did just that. I also realized that accidentally forwarding such things to your boss can get you fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 968
You deserved it 51 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi for believing a chain mail actually affects your life.

HowAreYouToday 34

Comments

VampTat 10

I remember chain letters... I used to get those a lot back when AOL Online was cool, and most of those type of emails were bad to open because they had trojan horses.

I remember getting my first chain letter when I was 10. I was so scared, because I didn't have enough contacts to send it to. But I still read the ones posted on Facebook because I like reading the different kinds that people make up to scare the idiots that believe them.

Ah, 'tis true... I didn't think about that! I was thinking along the lines of text and e-mail, but that makes sense. But along with OP, they, too, are a bunch of morons.

You didn't check the recipients first? That's like forwarding a stupid waste of time email to your boss.

bladomas 2

You're an idiot... Please seek mental help for those issues.

trueblue170 13

No offense, but you're a moron.

I had that problem when I was about 10. But if you're old enough to have a job, you're old enough to realize that stuff's not real.

caitiebug1119 15

YDI. Everyone knows chain mails are bogus. Really. I seriously doubt ghosts have nothing better to do than stalk everyone who gets that letter, make sure they all forward it to ten people, follow the 100 people that would in theory get the letter, follow 100 more, and end up following every blasted person who gets it. They have an eternity to do whatever they want, and they would rather do that? I don't think so.