By Anonymous - 01/03/2013 16:35 - United States

Today, I received a chain-mail text that vividly described what "Tanya" would do to me in my sleep if I didn't forward it on. I'm so paranoid that I did just that. I also realized that accidentally forwarding such things to your boss can get you fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 968
You deserved it 51 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi for believing a chain mail actually affects your life.

HowAreYouToday 34

Comments

My name is Tanya 0.o I didn't know my name was in a chain message. I've only seen Amy, Jennifer, and Jenny...I wanna see this message!

"Love me hate me, say what you want about me But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy"

I hope everyone else you sent it to took similar actions as your boss.

A chain mail is so easily composed these days and most don't even make sense if you stopped to think about it logically. You totally deserved that one OP.

Oh for crying put loud! You deserve it.

I first read prevent as pervert. The eyes see what the eyes see. :P

Maybe it's time to tell her to stop threaten other men?

People like you make the world so much harder to live in...

Admitting to getting fired for committing an act of idiocy won't get you much sympathy here (or many other places), I'm afraid.

It's okay, I believed in chain mails too. When I was ten.

Me too. Haha I remember reading this comment in a YouTube video that was a chain mail before I made a YouTube account. It told me that now that I had read the comment I had to send it to 10 other videos or a clown statue would kill me with a chainsaw at 2:00 a.m. I didn't have a YouTube account so I couldn't send it out anyway. I totally forgot about it and was staying up playing video games. At 2:00 a.m. I remembered the chain message and was like "Where's that clown?" Haha.

Oh and by "Where's that clown?" I was mocking the chain message, by the way that clown is like 4 years late...