By Anonymous - 01/03/2013 16:35 - United States

Today, I received a chain-mail text that vividly described what "Tanya" would do to me in my sleep if I didn't forward it on. I'm so paranoid that I did just that. I also realized that accidentally forwarding such things to your boss can get you fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 968
You deserved it 51 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi for believing a chain mail actually affects your life.

HowAreYouToday 34

Comments

Wizzlbang 10

YDI for thinking ghosts can use the internet to kill people. Even the simplest firewalls and antivirus programs stop ghosts dead in their tracks, everyone knows that.

Chain mail emails have to be the most annoying thing ever

Second only to the people who forward them.

deet124 11

So what was Tanya actually gonna do to you?

My moms name is Tanya. OP was smart to forward that chain letter.

Dude, if those things were real, I'd get shanked twice a week, pushed into a sewer every month, get raped by an obese man twice a year, get choked to death 43 times, and sleep with an ugly zombie chick every night.

perdix 29

On the bright side, you have plenty of time to hang out with Tanya, she sounds like a pretty fun gal:D Maybe you can get Tanya to kill your boss, and then you two could go on a fun rampage.

I'm guessing Tanya forgot to vividly describe how she was going to make you lose your job.

Because you can't joke on the Internet...

Oh, I remember chain mail. Then I graduated from middle school. OP you have bigger issues than unemployment if you're that paranoid over a dumbass with cellphone access

beanthemouse 13

YDI for believing the chain mail. What stupid **** believes in those things? No matter how well-written they are, they are NOT real. You deserved to get fired.