By Kasnt - 03/10/2010 18:50 - United States

Today, I really had to pee so I took the only stall that was available in the bathroom: the handicapped stall. A girl in a wheelchair came in seconds later and cursed at me for taking her designated spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 535
You deserved it 8 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lizz12345 0

I can understand her being upset if you're not handicapped. but he should just chill out if it was the only stall open what were you supposed to do?

Tiffanywashere 0

The handicapped chick needs to calm the hell down. It's not like she personally owns the stall. She's not royalty and being handicapped doesn't mean she is above waiting her turn like anyone else. What a bitch. You should have cussed her out back.

Comments

I might be that one or more of the other stalls became free between the OP going in and the disabled girl arriving, and the girl got the wrong end of the stick.

trueblue42 4

the bitch couldn't wait two seconds

littlejew 0

oh my god, that's so dumb..."ooooh I can't walk, I deserve special privleges because my ******* legs don't work" no...I belive that they need to shut the **** up

queent21 2

what's the fml? people use handicap stalls all the time if not more than non handicap ppl.probably because it's usually the last stall so ppl think it's the cleanest.

hahaha! Wow that sucks. I'm always worried that will happen to me.

sublime420 11
imneverhigh8p 0

ummm it's not designated spot it's where they have more comfort so she was just a bitch in a weelchair

**** that bitch. Handicap bathroom stalls are not like handicap parking spots. You don't need to be handicapped to use one. Just because she's in a wheelchair she thinks she won't ever have to wait in line for a stall to open up? What a stuck up *****.

nicole327 1

Oh I feel you! This is something I worry about happening but it's hard to turn it down when all the others are full!