By FullOfNick - 10/09/2011 07:11 - United States

Today, I realized too late that a picture in my school Powerpoint presentation of thousands of New Zealand sheep, was actually a picture of thousands of naked men in a field. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 669
You deserved it 35 868

Same thing different taste

Comments

ImmaB3AST 7

It's obvious that your smart phone smart phOWNED you by turning new Zealand sheep into naked men in a field.

that comment was so terrible i think i felt a little bit of my soul die inside me

ImmaB3AST 7

If a comment can make your soul die inside. Then your on FML a little too much.

quite obviously i was joking, no need to take jokes so seriously.

ImmaB3AST 7

If I was taking a joke seriously then I would have said you have no life you ******* prick. Or something like that.

31- Wrong. That means that the comment fails so hard that you actually die a little bit just from reading it.

Canadian's right, that comment had lame written all over it

ImmaB3AST 7
KennKenn 0

A Canadian against an American on a thread... and winning?

All we do is win, my good sir. All Canadians are therefore related to Charlie Sheen

I like how every comment by immab3ast is buried.

And now: Enter the Italian. We invented pasta, pizza and fine dining. Nuff said, Italians win.

im half italian, and i have family members that were in the mafia. hence the Al Capone picture.

Actually pasta is from China, and the tomatoes used in pizza sauce are from the Americas. And fine dining is something that high ranking people have been doing since before there was an Italy. Good try, you guys have nice mozzarella cheese though.

Are we completely ignoring the fact that you can't get a power point on your phone?!

That's culture too in New Zealand, you good!

Glitterhinoceros 14

I count the people in that picture to fall asleep. Works well.

kikibrowm 7

Am I the only one trying to find this picture and see whether OP was stupid enough not to see it?