By ChangoFett - 26/05/2013 06:46 - United States - Laguna Hills

Today, I changed my teacher's PowerPoint picture to me making a funny face. He saw it and changed it to a picture of him, with a middle finger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 159
You deserved it 50 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You shouldn't expect people to feel sorry for you OP, not for this.

Teachers have seen it all, you'll never win (unless its a new one then you're teaching them)

Comments

Teachers have seen it all, you'll never win (unless its a new one then you're teaching them)

You shouldn't expect people to feel sorry for you OP, not for this.

2- I'm with you on that. Plus, OP has a very funny teacher. I would have been laughing instead of writing up an FML if that happened to me.

Thank you for that insightful comment. Next time just hit the YDI button by OPs comment. That's what it's there for.

Haha youre dumb. Cats are dumb. Wastes of life. Be a real person and get a dog deuchebag.

You had that coming, the man has a sense of humor

This teacher deserves an award. Lol. Best troll teacher ever. In a good way.

How could you not have deserved this?

How is this a FML? You have a legendary teacher.

slickchrome 11

I hope he don't get fired for ruining ur attempt at being a smartass prick and him being awesome as hell

I think my brain just exploded. Thoughtful comment, poor execution of literacy.

Change it again to you making a surprised face. Then maybe he can show you his other middle finger. You sound like a very special student by the way. I am sure your grades are really high. YDI.

JadeWinter 16
CoolRainbowdash 15

What if the op have really high grades?