By shrimp41 - 14/05/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I realized that the only human being I have talked to in the last three days is the guy at the drive thru. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 900
You deserved it 16 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rawrrr14 0

Guys at the drive thru can be pretty cool......

IronBird 0

I work at a tiny greasebox diner. I have been that person for a lot of people. All of you who are being harsh would be surprised. Greasy food=comfort food for a lot of people, I get some of my lonlier customers 3-4 times a week. If your fast food guy is anything like me, he might care. At the same time, a drive through is hardly time enough for talking, so the people that are suggesting that may not have a point. If you need comfort food and are lonely, try a sit down resturaunt or anything indoor where you can at least get to know the people working there. We're all reclusive sometimes. The people that are harsh are probably in high school. :)

Comments

I know how that goes. I have rare human contact also.

mixedcalibaby 0

Ehh I really don't see the big deal, I have 538 contacts in my phone and almost 10,000 myspace friends, and some days for a few days or even a week at a time, I don't feel like talking to anybody. Other people are annoying sometimes. No biggie. If you can't enjoy chilling by yourself, that could be a problem. The only FYL I see here is lack of confidence.

I seriously envy you... I wish I could live in such solitude.

mk1o3o 0

Hahaha, that happens to me so many times, because I have no friends.

comadank 0

i hear ya it sucks i dont have money to go out and i only get text messages lol

All these FMLs are the same, "I thought I got a text but it was just my phone making a noise and I haven't spoken to anyone in three days" or whatever, it's so boring!!!

AntiChrist7 0

so what? people suck anyway. you haven't missed a lot.

MiSzOhSoFr3Sh 0

stay away frOm that drive thru.

RiverRelic 0

Can I trade places with you. I want to not talk to people for 3 days.