By mapleleafs34 - 17/01/2010 19:24 - United States

Today, I realized that the only boy that shows up at my door is the pizza boy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 282
You deserved it 7 315

Same thing different taste

Comments

You really are a prick! But im not sure the big dick part is true, probably a big douche.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

He can always bring along pizza

maybe instead of ordering food , go to the gym. stupid lazy fat people.

Adorable_fml 0

Right, because obviously anyone who eats pizza is fat and disgusting. Like you've never ever ever had pizza, pal. Jesus christ.

If she sees that delivery boy, the tone of the fml indicates its on a regular basis... Not that she is fat but pizza isn't healthy. If she can't get a date it may be related to her eating habits.

Foxracingluver 0

all u bitchy boys don't be mean... some girls just like pizza that's all.. omg Idk even wat I frikin said! respect the pizza man!

Lauren10102 3

im pretty sure that it isnt just guys who think that, cuz I'm a girl, and I agree...

oh c'mon people, don't insult the OP. I'm sure, she is a nice person....

yeah. she maybe nice but this fml is something that she can change. it's not like this is out of her control. she wants people to feel sorry for her, well I don't.

You can't make anyone love you. Some people are meant to be single and it's quite painful. I mean in a world where everyone is in love, sometimes you're just the only one to get left behind. That's life, and sometimes it's a little hard to understand that especially if you got someone.

Horney4her69 0

gimme your address and I'll come over.

allen20 0