By bananamuffin - 30/03/2012 19:13 - United States

Today, I realized that the "holla" tattoo I stupidly got on my lower lip five years ago isn't fading as I expected it to, and will probably contribute to my unemployment for years to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 009
You deserved it 74 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Why would you EVER consider doing that??

at least youve come to grips with the stupidity of your purchase!

Comments

If OP is a woman, why not just hide the tattoo with lipstick?

BunBunBabe 8

That would be pretty hard to make sure lipstick stays on thick the ENTIRE time you're working

If you're gonna tattoo yourself, at least tattoo smart.

autumndawn1013 0

You should've gotten it on the inside of your lip. That's where I got one and no one sees it and I have two jobs lol

fthku 13

I have to ask, what's the point? I'm honestly asking you, not trying to be a schmuck. OP, I think the general consensus is that you deserve it. Since alcohol probably got you in this mess, try to drink loads of it again! maybe you'll wake up without a tattoo and a brand new job.

PandaPandamoneum 0

Theyre only bad if they are vulgar, say cuss words, stupid in general, or are gang related. Personally I love tattoos, just not the ones that are stupid

babyshaft408 8

Shoulda done the inside of ur lip. Dummy

peachezthelette 22

Yes it will. I suggest letting your facial hair grow out to cover the mistake. Just keep your face lawn neatly trimmed and that is acceptable.

Save up for laser removal. I am no expert, having never had a tattoo, but I would imagine that tattoo removal is much more painful and expensive that actually getting the tattoo. Either that or spend the rest of your life flipping burgers, which frankly you deserve. How do you not realize that tattoos are permanent? My nephew is three years old and he knows that.

Correct. Laser tattoo removal takes many sessions (the number depends on the color and depth) at several hundred dollars per session. The patients I've seen say it hurts like a sunburn for a while.

Thank you for that information, Docbastard. People, now you know the facts about tattoo removal. Think before you ink.