By fucking hate bitches - 24/12/2016 21:27

Today, I realized that the girl I like only replies to my snapchats if I include my dog in the picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 835
You deserved it 1 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your name is any indication of your personality, then it's not hard to see why a girl might need an adorable puppy to cheer her up after talking to you.

Comments

Then include your dog in the picture. Plain and simple.

The solution to this problem is to start eating your own vomit and peeing on nearby bushes to mark your territory. She'll be instantly smitten. You hound dog, you.

If your name is any indication of your personality, then it's not hard to see why a girl might need an adorable puppy to cheer her up after talking to you.

Let's hope it's just a pun towards female dogs. Somehow.

mariri9206 32

I originally voted FYL but, then, I read your comment, looked at his username, and voted YDI. His username def raises some questions about his personality.

Wow you chaps are sensitive. Seems like a joke to me!

Getting ticked because someone implies that women are "******* bitches" is pretty justified. I'm hoping that it's a joke because of the dog, but the content of the FML leaves it pretty ambiguous--either slightly aggressive or very aggressive, and in poor taste regardless.

plumosa 3

I had a little sympathy until I read your username. People you like are not required to like you back. Grow up and stop being so entitled.

no one said she had to like him back but it is rude that she only responds when the dog is in pics. maybe she needs to get it together and tell him she doesn't like him. and he needs to take the hint and just stop talking to her

I hope your username is a failed attempt at a dog pun otherwise you're a douche

I felt sympathy for you until I noticed your name. It is quite impolite to call girls such a rude name, even if a lady was unfair to you. All I can say is move on and find someone who is interested in you. Good luck.

Not being interested in someone is not being unfair.

True, I apologize. I worded it a bit wrong. I guess I was trying to say that even if a woman isn't interested in you that doesn't mean you have to overreact and call her that word.

6 you have to be seriously retarded to not see it's a pun.

Yes, I get the pun but does that mean you should call others retarded?

Even if I didn't get the pun does that mean you should call others retarded?

Whoa! Why is everyone jumping to conclusions?? He could easily be referring to his dog, which he is clearly jealous of.

Being jealous of a dog, especially when it comes to romance or sex, is not normal behavior. Sounds unstable.

Connor1623 10

Seems normal to be jealous of a dog who gets girls to talk to him when the dog is in the picture but when it's just him she says nothing.