By eww - 27/10/2010 05:24 - United States

Today, my dandruff issue is so awful that even my eyebrows have dandruff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 359
You deserved it 7 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roastedalmond 0

Well at least you don't have it on your eyelashes.

Comments

What do you call an aboriginal with dandruff? A lamington! **** you if you don't like my jokes.

It might be the water where you live too. Living up north I have horrible dandruff. I have to stay clean shaven or else it comes out of my beard. Head & Shoulders, Selsen Blue etc...don't do diddly for more than a few weeks. Every bottle I have to buy something different or my body adjusts to it. When I lived down south though...it went away. At the time I thought my body had just matured past it...then I moved back up north...yeah....thinking about moving back down south.

starberries 0

That might be because the air is so much drier in the north, actually.

same thing happened to me when i went from new england to the south.

I think it's funny all the "eewwww" and "disgusting" 's I'm hearing. Jesus it's only dandruff, it's not like it's a disease. Clean people are the ones who get it.

Karma495 0

lol never knew that one before... even tho it isn't nasty.

SoldieroftheLORD 0

we should e able to have friends on FML... ur really hot and I can't add u. and bro, how the hell do you have dandruff in your eyebrows. did you like treat them with acid? what the ****?

Anti-dandruff shampoo, then a dermatologist. If it's that bad, you need to go see a professional about it. You'll be surprised at how easy a lot of this stuff is to fix if you just go see a doctor.

maybe they don't allow friends because of desperates like yourself. js

Actually, it isn't that rare for dandruff to extend to the eyebrows.