By smartass - 30/05/2015 02:31 - United States - Houston

Today, I realized that a classmate and I have the same glasses. To prove it, I tried bending his glasses, since mine are flexible and can bend. I snapped his glasses in half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 710
You deserved it 39 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aky0n 10

I bet he didn't see that coming

Comments

Aky0n 10

I bet he didn't see that coming

Spectating the wreckage of his Spectacles wouldn't have been Spectacular for him.

#38, That was quite the spectacle of puns if eye ever saw one.

Iwannarock1 19
sonasonic 34

Good luck paying for the "apparently unbendable" glasses.

And isn't there usually something there that you can see, that also proves it bends? Not a smart move. When I broke my glasses, I had to wait an entire year to get new ones. Let's hope it isn't the same for that poor guy.

Replacing those glasses can be expensive. But you can save a little bit of money and time by just buying a new frame and reusing the same lens. Just need one that matches the same shape. Any optical store can fix them for you and have it ready the same day.

It was the only way for OP to reclaim his honor.

lolhailsatan 23

Safe to assume you don't have the same glasses after all?

In hindsight, that sounds like a bad idea.

cooltatgar 31

"Oops, sorry, looks like you bought yours from the dollar shop"

I think your glasses aren't working, OP.

nityasomaiya 46

Haha this reminds me of the best of the worst FMLs, where a guy had tried to explain this abbreviation to us.