By DLS - 18/02/2010 18:05 - United States

Today, I realised I know the map on World of Warcraft better than the map of my own country. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 253
You deserved it 44 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless you live in Monaco or The Vatican that's to be expected.

actually WoWs map is quite detailed... there is a lot going on... however I also know WoWs map better than our country's... simply because I never look at an atlas but I see WoW everyday... and yes I have a life... I simply enjoy gaming

Comments

muckraker 0

i love how only ppl from these euro-pussy countries are the only ones talkin shit. u wanna know why America is better than all ur pussy european ****** countries. america talks half the shit u guys do and kicks twice the ass. cuz when push comes to shove all u have is talk, america drops bombs. peace is for hippie faggots, war is the answer.

CyclonePsycho 1

Even though I thumbed that down, I still lol'd. +2 internet; -5 @ life.

snickerdoodles I hate your smug looking mugshot photo and I hate the diarhea that you spew on fml everyday. you need to diaf.

same. i have quite a few friends who used to play aswell cos it's a minority that become completely addicted like the stereotype everyone believes happens to all WoW players

x3molover 0

haha.. I know te runsecape map Bette than I know the map of my own country. but that doesn't mean I have no life, it just goes to prove that worlds we create are less complex than the world we live in. "elementary my dear Watson"

Shadow_Phantom 26

It actually makes more sense to have the WoW map mamorized, considering it has less to memorize and you see it multiple times (a day even.)

omgwtffmmfl 0

AARRGGLLRRRGGLLLRRLLGGGRLLRRRRRRRR

very well put. idk why but whenever I make a comment on how much snick pisses me off, it get deleted

(to the tune of "Turkey in the Straw". If you know where this is from, YOU ARE AWESOME) Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Indianapolis, Indiana And Columbus is the capital of Ohio There's Montgomery, Alabama, south of Helena, Montana Then there's Denver, Colorado, under Boise, Idaho. Texas has Austin, then we go north To Massachusetts' Boston, and Albany, New York Tallahassee, Florida, and Washington, D.C. Santa Fe, New Mexico, and Nashville, Tennessee. Elvis used to hang out there a lot, ya know. Trenton's in New Jersey, north of Jefferson, Missouri You've got Richmond in Virginia; South Dakota has Pierre Harrisburg's in Pennsylvania and Augusta's up in Maine And here is Providence, Rhode Island, next to Dover, Delaware. Concord, New Hampshire, just a quick jaunt To Montpelier, which is up in Vermont Hartford's in Connecticut, so pretty in the fall And Kansas has Topeka; Minnesota has St Paul. Juneau's in Alaska and there's Lincoln in Nebraska And it's Raleigh out in North Carolina and then There's Madison, Wisconsin, and Olympia in Washington Phoenix, Arizona, and Lansing, Michigan. Here's Honolulu; Hawaii's a joy Jackson, Mississippi, and Springfield, Illinois South Carolina with Columbia down the way And Annapolis in Maryland on Chesapeake Bay. They have wonderful clam chowder. Cheyenne is in Wyomin' and perhaps you make your home in Salt Lake City out in Utah, where the Buffalo roam Atlanta's down in Georgia, and there's Bismarck, North Dakota And you can live in Frankfort in your old Kentucky home. Salem in Oregon; from there we join Little Rock in Arkansas; Iowa's got Des Moines Sacramento, California; Oklahoma and its city Charleston, West Virginia, and Nevada, Carson City. That's all the capitals there are!