By Anonymous - 06/01/2014 18:59 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, I realised after showering that I didn't have a towel, so I thought I would risk a naked dash to my brother's room to steal one of his. He and his friend were in the room and both agreed that I needed a "trim". FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 349
You deserved it 23 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

You only need a trim if YOU want a trim OP.

maybe you should've called someone to pass you a towel?

Comments

perdix 29

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Yet, when two guys hand advice to a bird about her bush, she ought to follow it for what it's worth.

challan 19

Once Perdix made wings of feathers, they faltered due to weather. He only wanted to be a bird, and now in turn... builds a nest in every bush, and occasionally in a tush.

perdix 29

#24, I don't know why they buried you -- I liked it, especially the butt twist at the end ;)

XD that's comedy omg!! I'm laughing so hard i dont even know why!

that's what you get for trying to take his towel Haha

off course too lil things can hide here and there

don't you have a hand towel in your bathroom? Better to cover up a little than not at all

Karcasm 7

You should have called out first to see was there anyone in the house that could have got you a towel. If no one answered; then naked dash!

I wouldn't go around my house naked just to get a towel, personally. Do without next time? YDI sorry OP.

RedPillSucks 31

How would you dry yourself off without a towel? Run in circles in the bathroom? Toiletpaper?

Dry naturally maybe? Ever heard of air?

YDI for dashing to your brother's room naked. If you're gonna take the chance, why not just dash to your room?

Why didn't you just call out for someone to drop a towel outside the door?

All we me now is a sex...follow up please...

thrAsHeRr9081 16

I think it is trying to communicate.