By flaps - 19/08/2009 21:02 - United States

Today, I re-dislocated my arm trying to get it out of the cast it was in because I didn't want to pay the $50 dollar fee to get it taken off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 709
You deserved it 95 437

Same thing different taste

Comments

ultraslick 0

Ha ha - you guys argue so strongly against universal healthcare that you deserve to be screwed by the insurers. If you don't think people in a worse situation than you are worthy of health, then neither are you. You're sick in the soul.

Cheap ******* bastard. That's what you get.

the UK is pretty similar.. i had an MRI scan within weeks of seeing a doctor, broke a bone and it was dealt with there an then in fact i had a pretty rare case of compartment syndrome so they saved my leg... and it didnt cost me a penny!

This is one of the biggest YDIs I've ever seen. It should make the Top of the Flop FMLs!

GabrielScott 0

FYL and YDI. Granted, you're an idiot. But still... that sucks, dude.

ryansims 0

dumbfuck I hate ignorant ***** like you

YDI, you idiot. Comments from Canada. I don't wait months for appointments, I may wait 3 days. Or I could walk in and wait 2 hours. If it's an emergency? Depends on how serious. Broken wrist? Maybe an hour. Heart attack? No wait.

UR A DUMBASS!!! YDI FOR SAYING "$50 dollar" also u need to put it in perspective. $50 in the medical world is next to shit

oasisfan 0

Know what have prevented this from happening? If your country had universal health care. $50 to remove a cast? That is ridiculous. p.s. tell all the Republicans you know to stop making up retarded lies about our health care system.