By good citizen - 27/11/2011 08:58 - United States

Today, I ran into my boyfriend's ex. I decided to be a good person and hold the door for her as we walked into the store. She decided to be the bitch she is and stomp on my foot as she walked through the open doorway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 930
You deserved it 6 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xosportsgirl14x 8

Huh, I wonder why she's his ex, she seems so nice!

Comments

AliCat18 12

simple solution: swing the door closed on the back of the bitches head!

Ah, the boyfriend's ex. They are almost always complete bitches in different ways. Mine was the "try to make you jealous because I'm still friends with your boyfriend" type. She would talk to me and just casually say "Oh yeah, I was hanging out with (Bob) today...he always seems to try to hug me..." Pfft yeah, right.

Yup. My bf's ex tried that. Except she tried telling me he wanted her in bed, she tried to make me say something about her, she verbally attacked me and my family... I was always nice to her. Too bad I was 15-16 then and no adult did anything about it (she was 17-18)

She was a bitch first, so now it's time to take the gloves off. She asked for it.

brianalexandria 2

Karma's a bitch..just keep being the good person you are and she'll get what's coming for her. Good for you for not stooping to her level.

Relax, she's just mad. Keep them up and you guys will be friends in no time.

rawrr_dom 0

you shoulda whooped her ass !

QueenPerrywinkle 1

And that is when you return the favor :)

diidiimi 10

Cudos to you for being the better woman op. It's no wonder your boyfriend has chosen you over her - good man. :-)

That's your chance to trip her. Just say "oh, my bad" in a sarcastic tone.