By good citizen - 27/11/2011 08:58 - United States

Today, I ran into my boyfriend's ex. I decided to be a good person and hold the door for her as we walked into the store. She decided to be the bitch she is and stomp on my foot as she walked through the open doorway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 930
You deserved it 6 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xosportsgirl14x 8

Huh, I wonder why she's his ex, she seems so nice!

Comments

Oh I KNOW that bitch did not just scuff my new shoes!

hahah, I'd dare a bitch to do that to me. Don't play around Op, knee her in the ******* face and beat the **** out of her until someone forcefully pulls yu off. but thats just me, **** the better person shit, that way yull be the one laughing.

sch092797 7

And let's see who still has the boy

iRuleUdrool 4

Yeah you'll be laughing when he dumps you too! Do it, it'll be funny! Just make sure to put it on YouTube..

I'm engaged. and i know if someone especially his ex did that and I let it go, he'd call me an idiot.

we just don't believe in shaking our fingers no, ass kickings are more in line.

Wow cntrylscntrywide, where did your fiance find a classy girl like you?!

Horrorfan 6

That is SO insanely r-... **** it. OP, you better work your bitch slap on that hoe!

you stole her man, she stomped your baby toe. seems fair.

How is this even "stolen". For all we know; OP started dating him weeks and months after they broke up. Guy isn't a possession and if they didn't cheat she has no right to be upset at her. Just a butthurt ****.

You can't steal someone with free will...or else it's kidnapping, which is much worse!

I would have immediately tripped her afterwards.

Ikickmidgets 11

that's a good reason for a **** punch...

hateevryone 14

That foot stomp should have been followed by an immediate hair pull bringing her to the ground.