By good citizen - 27/11/2011 08:58 - United States

Today, I ran into my boyfriend's ex. I decided to be a good person and hold the door for her as we walked into the store. She decided to be the bitch she is and stomp on my foot as she walked through the open doorway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 930
You deserved it 6 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xosportsgirl14x 8

Huh, I wonder why she's his ex, she seems so nice!

Comments

I like 12's comment. Guess I'm the only one though.

p3mguin 7

No just the fact of the double post. Your not the only one :D

This isn't an FML, OP. You've basically proven that you're a good person who doesn't hold a grudge against her for being your boyfriend's ex, while all she's proven is that she's a jealous, conceited bitch. :)

That's truly a retarded reply. So you instantly hate everyone who's your boy/girlfriends ex? What kind of bullshit is that? Is it their fault that they were together first?

Err... no? I was basing it off the fact that a surprising number of people instantly hate someone else for being there first... Actually, you even went as far as saying thats how I feel. ("So you instantly hate everyone who's your boy/girlfriends ex?") Where exactly in my post does it say thats how I, personally, would feel towards someone who was in that position? Because I can't find anything to do with my personal feelings towards exes in my comment..?

perdix 29

Give her a break -- it's just a foot, she got her heart stomped. Showing her pity would be the best way to stick it to her.

That's basically what she did trying to be nice to her. And she got assaulted for it. No more pity at that point. Rage time.

Too bad it didn't leave an obvious wound or break something. That way you could charge the bitch with assault/battery. Hope you at least called her a **** OP

that's when my shoe woulda came off, if you catch my drift lol

You going to check it for damage? I'm getting you.

A) why the **** would u be nice to her And yeah #1 KARMA'S A BITCH