By Quendolin - 09/11/2015 14:07 - Germany

Today, I put one of those checkout dividers in front of my groceries on the conveyor belt in the supermarket. The guy standing in front of me turned around, looked me straight in the eye and said "I don't trust you." as he put a second divider between our groceries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 873
You deserved it 2 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatarethisss 23

This is actually hilarious, lmao.

You should've put a third one to assert dominance

Comments

OMG. This was the funniest one I've read all night. Thank you.

Quendolin 24

OP here: This is not a follow-up. I'm just commenting to see what happens since I've never had a FML published before and saw that other people got a badge for a follow-up and so I got to do research if this is still possible after 44 days. Also to at least somehow use the attention I might get, here's a fragment of a list of things I consider important for a good life: Take time to be happy! Take time to be sad! Take time to be angry! Live out every feeling there is! It's important to stay healthy. Express gratitude! Look people in the eye! Make bodycontact! Before going to bed review your day! Before going to bed visualize tomorrow! Know when to keep quiet and just listen and smile! When with people imagine yourself from their perspective and compare to what you want to convey! As often as possible say 'Yes' if it doesn't give you any severe disadvantages! Question everything! Question especially what you're unlikely to question!

your fml is going straight to the favorites

Rude? Awkward? Yes, no doubt, but this is still strangely hilarious to me. The "Fawlty Towers" style of humor immediately popped into my head when I pictured this story.

What is there not to trust? Did he think you were going to find a way to have him pay for your stuff and then get it back with out him noticing