By NoLife - 15/05/2011 18:49 - United States

Today, I purposely went offline on Facebook chat, just so people would think I actually have a life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 077
You deserved it 34 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

The people on chat are also on Facebook. If you don't have a life, they don't have one.

No one keeps track of how often you're online or offline unless they too have no life.

Comments

moonglow93 4

hahaha just say yu never sign out of it lol

KatrinaKitten 16

I don't quite understand how people get addicted to Facebook.

Hidan_fml 0

Maybe like some people get addicted to World of Warcraft or Call of Duty. I'm not saying Facebook, Call of Duty and World of Warcraft are the same, but the concept of doing something you really like to do. It's like when people try something new and it's fun, then it's VERY easy to become addicted to it. And then they're on it all the time. That's just my theory, though.

uncbballwins 0

People get addicted to facebook because: 1) They're ego-maniacs. 2) They have nothing else to do aka have no life

tweetbaby14 18

55, how does something like Facebook feed one's ego? I have yet to see anything like that happen. also, when does having nothing better to do mean you have no life? I'm pretty sure it just means you've got nothing fun/ interesting to do at the moment.

uncbballwins 0

66- I was going to try and argue with you but I reasoned myself out of a losing battle. Congratulations, sir.

Predental 5

Why don't you actually chat on Facebook? Thats social.

No one keeps track of how often you're online or offline unless they too have no life.

wow, people need to get a life, before facecrack takes over the world...

ShelbyyCakess 0
kc1997kc 9

umm I've done that. not on Facebook, but yeah. fyl an fml