By what did I do? - 15/10/2015 19:30 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend. She slapped me in the face, stormed out and won't answer my calls. What the hell? FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 325
You deserved it 2 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We definitely need to hear more of this... How long have you been going out for?

Oh no. Sounds like you two definitely weren't on the same page in one way or another... how long had you been in a relationship?

Comments

Are you the guy from earlier that proposed within a few weeks of dating?

maybe you should have asked when and how she wanted to propose

ChopSuey444 20

Maybe if he likes insanely controlling materialistic women. I understand wanting a perfect proposal. But marriage is about love. If the method of proposal runs a woman off then she doesn't love you.

That is definitely not up to her. You do not ask when and how to propose. That's your job to come up with that. Grow a pair.

I disagree, some people have certain ways of proposal they hate. I've asked my girlfriend and she's told me she can't stand public proposals because of the pressure and for her it'd be super stressful rather than happy. That said, not proposing the way you like doesn't warrant this a slap at all. BUT it's good to see what your partner likes and doesn't in a proposal. It should be happy for both of you, some proposals just freak people out or they can't stand them.

Maybe she was planning to ask you and you bet her to it.

Please, PLEASE do not get back together with this psycho! Nobody who would slap you in the face is worth your time.

Day 2. Day 4 was the day he was going to start wearing her skin and kidnaping babies.

Damn that's not your fault she's probably a b don't be upset I went through something bad be strong brother.

Moosebandit 6

Were you that guy earlier on FML who proposed on week 2 of the relationship?