By Anonymous - 03/11/2013 21:32 - Cyprus - Nicosia

Today, I played a friendly prank on my dad, loosening the legs of his chair so it would fall apart when he sat on it. He responded by making me stand outside and watch as he keyed both sides of my car, front to back, as punishment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 933
You deserved it 44 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abbttmc 12

CAR-ma, the greatest of all universal forces....

Comments

JMichael 25

You pissed dad off just a tad bit.

That "prank" you pulled is not funny. I broke my tail bone from that exact thing.

Perfect follow up: Next time your dad goes shopping, follow him, and when he goes into the store ram a cart as hard as you can into the side of his car then leave. You'll have gotten revenge and he won't know you were the one who did it. Bonus points if the hit was enough not just to dent it but to scratch the paint off as well.

Keying your car seems like a bit much. I get it that he wanted to get you back but he definitely could have done something a little less drastic.

Damn that's some extreme retribution.

Wow that is cruel. I think your dad took it as an unforgivable act of disrespect... Especially with being laughed at by, in his eyes, a subordinate.

cryssycakesx3 22

turn it down down there, English major.

This would all depend on how easy going the dad normally is and if pranks are normal for them. If pranking was acceptable normally, then dad took it too far. If dad is not the pranking type, but the son just thought it would be funny, then dad could have taken it as a sign of disrespect and punished accordingly.