By aliqi - 12/05/2012 20:48 - United States

Today, I noticed a little white ball in the corner of my bedroom ceiling. I guess it had been there for a while already, but the teeming mass of baby spiders crawling out made it a lot more conspicuous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 303
You deserved it 3 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

janelly16 7

Reading this gives me The chills

Kill it. Kill it with fire, a massive book, a chainsaw, bleach, water, your hands (not recommended), a sword, juice, liquid nitrogen, grenades, a minigun and possibly a thumb tack. Last option: burn house down.

Comments

b0ngs 7

Im more aftaid of spiders than anything else. I feel your pain OP.

jillianmathers12 13

Just like Wilber from Charlottes web!

ydi for not knowing what spider eggs look like

siickman 7

Its people like you that make us not want to live here any more.

To be fair, I don't regularly vacuum my ceiling. I can imagine OP doesn't, either, especially if they only just noticed the eggs.

Just let one of them bite you and you're guaranteed to become a super hero.

Just be sure to make them radioactive first. Some radium in your room should do the trick.

If 200 bite OP will that make them 200X the superhero? Or just make them look like a human golfball?

The human golf ball! What a great name for a superhero! He could roll around knocking criminals into prison with a putter! Hole in one!

tony1891 22

yeah you should clean your room

Thats sounds like the beginning of a strange horror movie

Get some bug spray, a lighter, and hairspray.

Then their hair will look fabulous as they die! :)

wlddog 14

That was the tool used to kill the quern spider in the movie "Arachnophobia". That movie gave me the creeps for years.