By splitzville - 16/03/2010 20:12 - United States

Today, I noticed a cute girl in the checkout lane at the store. Feeling a little flirtatious, I decided to blow a bubble with my gum to get her attention. I accidentally shot the gum out of my mouth onto the guy next to me, spitting all over myself in the process. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 962
You deserved it 40 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Official_Person 0

You don't blow a bubble gum bubble if you're trying to impress someone. Unless you're six.

Comments

GoSmegma 0

A real Rico Suave right here... Haha. I certainly would enjoy seeing that!!

nice first impression. maybe next time you can get drunk and puke all over her lap. that'll really make her like you.

Miss_Lillian 0

well at least u didnt spit it on her?

Maybe you should have just stuck with "hello."

seanreddog, you are extremely fortunate not to have run into a few of the gay people I know because they would most certainly have "done something" about what you said. Why do you get to decide what's right and what's wrong?

melizza 0

WOW! LESBO! YDI for being gay.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

#61 Think of it like this: Would you like it if somebody told you "YDI for having the username melizza" ? You can't change who you are. Just because OP's a lesbian doesn't mean she deserves it.

seriously? not cool. if you said that in person you would jumped.

Homosexuality is wrong and disgusting. I'll say that to any gay person and they won't do shit about it.

joon, I enjoy how forward you are (:

Well, she can't do a lot backwards, seeing as she's a lesbian.

No "badass" likes **** in their ass or pussy in their pussy.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

You know that some straight women let straight men put cocks in their ass, right? It's not only a homosexual man thing. BTW, lesbian sex is not "pussy in pussy". It's either fingering, or rubbing their vaginas together.

It was a joke. **** in a girls ass is still gay in my opinion.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

I thought you were joking in your first comment, but after the second comment I figured you were serious.

Why is it wrong for me to have my beliefs, but fine if they have theirs? I never said I didn't like gays or that they weren't good people, just that I don't agree with their lifestyle. You believe my beliefs about beliefs are wrong, which is hypocritical.

82, I think that's where there term "bad ass" came from.

idiot. You don't know what gay means. It means homosexual. **** means same. same sex. now think about why a man sodomising a woman is not same gender sex. did your puny brain add it up?

and you say that calling gays "disgusting and wrong" is not the same as saying you dislike them? God, you ******* moron. And there is also a difference between normal opinions and hate opinions such as yours. Do you think it is okay to express the "opinion" that the holocaust never happened? Making hate comments about gays is as bad as making hate comments about black people.

You are an ignorant ****. When I said homosexuality is disgusting, I was refering to gay sex. When I said it was wrong, I meant that it was unnatural. Comparing me to a racist or a Nazi is insane. I like gay people, just not gay sex, if you can understand that. i never used the word "******" because I feel that it's offensive to gays. I like Elton John, Da Vinci, those guys on hgtv, and many other gays. Just because I don't agree with them on one issue doesn't mean I hate them as a person, which is what you seem to think of me.

squirell_AIDS69 0
jamie_leeann23 0

^^ seans the gayest. haha, you know he's only hating because he's a closet homosexual, who's ashamed. it's okay to come out Sean it's 2010. :)

That's hot n add some sence to my last comment about them getting thier ass beat 