By irresponsible - 14/08/2010 20:41 - United States

Today, I missed my shift at work. I had asked my girlfriend, who works at the same store, to text me my schedule. She sent me the wrong hours for today. I got suspended, and she broke up with me for being too irresponsible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 020
You deserved it 8 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lovinit5683 0

Haha wow you had a stupid gf. Shouldn't you be happy she broke up with you?

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

OP should slap himself for being irresponsible and forgetting his schedule. He should slap himself again for dating someone who would break up for some lame reason and he should slap himself for bleeding from slapping himself so much.

wickedsorcerer 0

fyl. leave it to a woman to do something like that.

andiedandie 0

Never. date. your coworkers. !!

nikkkkkki 0

she is right but over reacting

camifornilla 2

are you dumb? your not supposed to stand in front of someone swinging! YDI because you were being stupid. sucks that u got peed on though.

camifornilla 2
sallen0046 4

You ARE irresponsible, and worse than that, you've refused to take any of the responsibility for not knowing your schedule in the first place. It's not her job to know where you're supposed to be every moment of every day. An intelligent person would have called their manager, or spoken directly with the person who creates the schedule. It makes absolutely no difference what she told him unless she herself is the manager.

rwctkd95 0

I believe it was a set up. she wanted to break up with u prolly fr a while now

Bitchslap da ho :) Fyl sorry dude! This happened to me.. but it was my DAD and he did it on purpose so HE could get the promotion -.-' I worry about him sometimes...

I'm torn between FYL and YDI. Your fault for not knowing your schedule. At the same time your girlfriend shouldn't have been a bitch...she gave you the wrong hours and then punished you because of it...