By Jes_jes18 - 02/05/2013 18:27 - United States

Today, I met my boyfriend's mom for the first time. I introduced myself and went to shake her hand. She looked me up and down and said, "I don't shake hands with whores." FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 952
You deserved it 7 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were you wearing the anklet from Ghana?

MeowZebraMeow 7

I suggest you marry into that family. Think of how amazing it will be at holidays. "I don't pass the potatoes to ******".

Comments

perdix 29

"I do all the time. You do know your son likes filthy, kinky threesomes, right?"

rabidpeach 5

this one is better. thx fot comming back. and fml can suck ut for not offwring spell scheck on wndkows phone.

77 - Alternatively, you could just learn to ******* spell. The rest of us get by just fine without spellcheck.

rt567 15

wow some people can be very judgemental.

Did you ask if she would take a hug instead? It sounds like she needs one.. ****.

You said she looked you up and down.. We're you wearing something to give that impression?

You said she looked you up and down.. were you wearing something to give her that impression?

prob not, just the moms being a condescending b****

TwinkleToes7 15

Well maybe she said that because of how you were dressed? But if she was just being mean then that's extremely rude...

tehdarkness 21
indianagirl3077 8

That's just wrong and you don't deserve that at all. I'd always scold my mother if she was even the least bit snooty about my girlfriends. My father used to think "He's either really brave or has a good exit strategy!" :)